[OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 06:01:54 -0400
The guy said it,
 "Well here is a very quick and dirty test"...snip

"Light was failing so I just ran outside and shot a few frames..."

The bark at f4.0 shows incredible detail.

The taxi shows nice yellow colors and the light yellow box with orange
sticker, well, look light yellow and orange to me.

I guess that the same thing would happen in Manhatan if you shoot with the
same conditions.

The lighting conditions would have shown the same "lacking of color" with
35mm, 4X5, 8X10, any film or digial format.

peace

David