[OM] Re: E-1 discussion

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 discussion
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:01:36 -0500
I think he bought the unit from Adorama and he has purchased quite a bit
of equipment from them over the last few months so I'm guessing they'll
make it right for him in the end.

I'm with you on this. I had a hard time believing he bought the camera
and then unloaded the D100 so quickly. I would have certainly waited
until I was 100% sure of it.  I used my ancient OM-4 and T32 to shoot my
son at graduation because I *know* it will work like it's supposed to. I
have no faith in any fancy new camera I might have just purchased... ;)

--
Jim