[OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:16:58 -0700
Because things like white balance, ISO etc are on the mode dial it is
easy, for example, to change the white balance and rotate back to the
wrong mode. If you redid that white balance for the next shot and got
back to the correct mode you might not notice. As someone who thinks
the OM4T was the most ergonomically perfect camera ever designed, it is
also difficult for me to sort out or even notice changes on the LCD.
There are just too many options to check for each shot which is why I
like to set it up one way and use it that way most of the time.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA