[OM] Re: OM4 strange electronic buzzing sound

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4 strange electronic buzzing sound
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:56:33 -0700
Seems to me that some enterprising engineer could produce the necessary
circuits. Maybe someone with the right experience and a love of OMs will
do so, just as a "spare time" project at some point. I would think that
any new circuit wouldn't have to be a direct replacement in terms of
exact duplication of chips, layout and size--only in terms of function
and ability to provide connection to the necessary inputs and outputs.
Given the time elapsed since the circuitry was originally designed, I'd
think it could probably be simpler to produce now and perhaps even
smaller and more reliable.

---
Scott Gomez