[OM] Re: OT Flat Bed Scanners DRAFT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Flat Bed Scanners DRAFT
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:24:39 -0500
Moose:  Thanks so much for that.  By the time I actually BUY something (I am
notorious for making some of these decisions last for decades!), the question
of which model may have to be rehashed all over again.

But I am also sometimes an impulse, as Ali will attest.  Ali's affection for
Invisible Glass had me go to two different BJ's (a warehouse club a la Sams and
Costco/Price Club) before I discovered it was no longer carried there.  I found
it at Target at a good price, but that Clorox car wash-"spot-free-rinse" kit
just lept into my cart.  Haven't really used either yet, but today is clear and
warm-ish here, so I will do so soon.

Earl