[OM] Re: Olympus viewer 1.2

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus viewer 1.2
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 06:37:05 +0000
Peter

Thanks for your assessment.  I use Viewer only for downloading the
files to my computer so I have not really got into the usefulness of
the programme.  However, I have ordered a Sigma 55-200 for my E-1 and I
shall go off and take some shots in the village today, pre-Christmas
errands permitting ...  I might start a project of photographing
interesting roofs.  We were returning last night from mulled wine,
mince pies and stollen (delicious, with marzipan in the middle a la
Delia Smith recipes) after carol-singing when we noticed how
interesting the roof of the church was (see www.gamlingay.org, church,
resources).  Since I shall have a powerful telephoto lens to use today,
I hope, I thought I might slip along to capture that.

Enough rambling; why would you buy Studio Peter?  What can it offer
that you could not do to an image in PS or the others?

Chris