[OM] Re: Brand new OM-3Ti, you know where

Subject: [OM] Re: Brand new OM-3Ti, you know where
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:02:34 -0000
It's now easier for ordinary people to move from Germany to England than it
was in 1940. In particular there isn't a requirement to get all dressed up
and join a large group of people with a similar purpose...Maybe he moved and
didn't want to lose the invisible feedback, so didn't re-register from .DE
to .co.uk

Anyway what's this "private feedback" malarkey about? Are Eb*y really going
mad?

Julian