[OM] Re: opinions: external battery power for the E-1 FL-50 flash

Subject: [OM] Re: opinions: external battery power for the E-1 FL-50 flash
From: <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:19:13 -0500
Mark,

So all the warnings about not opening the pack yourself are more about
keeping up profits?

Seriously, have you opened one, and is here any difficulties for one that
has some experience with HV stuff?

I have to say that although weight is inedde an issue, I have been a strone
supporter of lead-acid batteries since my first experience with Metz packs
when I worked for the airplane factory many years ago.

And honestly, although I got it fromKEH used, I can't imagine my pack not
outliving me!

Bill Pearce