[OM] Re: Woohoo! It's here!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: Woohoo! It's here!!!
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:16:38 -0700
Yeah, but I don't own any Zuiko Digital lenses. ;-)

I didn't figure that the kit lens was going to be a great lens. I was
just saying that it covers a pretty useful range and that it's not
overly bulky. You tend to pretty much get what you pay for with
optics and you aren't paying a lot for the standard kit lens. I'm not
a huge fan of C@non products in general, but my understanding is that
they make some nice stuff at the pricier end of their range. God
knows I see pros toting enough of it around.