[OM] Re: Indian flash slaves - where's Tim?

Subject: [OM] Re: Indian flash slaves - where's Tim?
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:16:52 -0700
On 9/20/05 5:46 PM, "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm shooting houses that are put up for sale. Time is always very tight.
> Before the 7-14 Zuiko came out I shot both film and digital. I would post
> the digital immediately then the film a couple days later. Seldom would I
> consider film now.

Ah, I understand. Digital would be a lot easier for sure. I did something
like that for a couple weeks here and there, for the Puget Sound Multiple
Listing Service, while my friend (the real photographer) was on vacation. I
only had to shoot exteriors though. As I recall, I shot about 200 houses a
week, mostly in new developments on the east side. It was an amazing
education on the spread of sprawl! I had to be incredibly organized, keeping
track of what house was in which frame of what roll... If only I had that
discipline now...

Rob in Seattle