[OM] Re: Montage with four pictures taken with DZ50 F2

Subject: [OM] Re: Montage with four pictures taken with DZ50 F2
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:39:00 -0600
Speaking of pieces, I have two new ones that are very interesting. One is a
Ruger Alaskan revolver in 454 Casull and 3 inch barrel. The other is a
Thompson Encore pistol in a 450 Marlin caliber and 15 inch barrel. Power
personified. My wife would have called them penis extenders but, at least,
she would have been laughing when she said it.

/jmac