[OM] Re: Favorite portrait lens for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: Favorite portrait lens for OM
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:54:20 +0100
I can thoroughly recommend the Tamron 90/2.5 for all the reasons listed by
other posters (Walt's posting was particularly resonant with my own
experience), but with the additional feature that it fetches considerably
less than the Zuiko 90/2.  Glad to hear that my 90/2 suits you, Adam (and I
think my 90/2.5 suits Christian!)

--
Piers