[OM] Re: EOS adapters etc

Subject: [OM] Re: EOS adapters etc
From: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 11:40:05 +0000
I have done a quick Eb*y search and there seem to be quite a few
different versions of EOS -> OM available. Are they all similar or are
some better than others? I really want to try my Auto Bellows with my 350d.

On a slightly different topic: has anyone successfully used a T10 or T28
with a C*non digi?

Mike.