[OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....

Subject: [OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....
From: Barry Hinderks <bkhinderks@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:18:15 -0800
At 11:17 AM 12/21/05 -0500,Mark D wrote:
<snip> I don't know why they're so upset since ti digital diagrams are
>floating all over the Internet and eBay, it's not too hard to find them
>(that's how I found them).  I'm going to ask real nicely and see if they'll
>let me keep the OM stuff available.  If not, well, I can't stop people from
>putting up mirrors of my site.  It's not illegal for me to link to them from
>my web page :-)
>                                               -mark

I suspect they will likely go along with you Mark (and I wouldn't be afraid
to mention the OM list membership are waiting to see how they handle this).
The later digital stuff is more problematic as in order to keep their
copyright/ trademark valid I understand that they must actually pursue it
(or at least be able to demonstrate that they pursue those infringing) in
order to keep everything valid. Likely they are concerned there will be
repercussions from their "authorized" repair centers and/or dealers.
Barry H