[OM] Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture Window Pro X for $29.95
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:47:38 -0500
An interesting comparison and pic!

But whether the differences are visible in a *print* seems the key
point here.  I may be missing something, but I would upsize only to
create a larger print -- not a larger screen image.  I'm learning that
subtleties viewed on screen at 100% are not necessarily visible in a
print viewed at 'normal' viewing distance.

SNIP!