[OM] Re: Homepage picture update

Subject: [OM] Re: Homepage picture update
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:09:01 -0500
On 1/12/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually, I was a bit misleading. The photo was taken after
> eating at Pizzeria Uno after the other list member was a
> no-show. But it was still a "shot in the dark".  I took it while
> stopped in the middle of the street and cars beeping their horns
> behind me.

Pizzeria Uno???  You lucky dog!  It has been quite a while since I have been
in downtown Chicago.  Is Uno the one in the basement level restaurant?  I
can't remember if it was Duo or Uno.  I grew up in Chicago, South Side, and
attended a small photography school along with my wife to be, located near
the Water Tower on Michigan Ave.  That was a long time ago.

Richard