[OM] Re: Flatbed scanner Users - help I have a problem

Subject: [OM] Re: Flatbed scanner Users - help I have a problem
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 09:43:31 +0200
Thanks for the replies and wishes,

I  have the latest version of vuescan but didn't have much chance to
play with it, I  like the ease of the epson scan software so want to
keep with that if possible for normal shots, I was kindly sent this tip
from Ross which may solve the problem.  Tonight is my  alloted "Hobby"
night so hopefully I will try it out this evening.

"In the control pane, there is a cryptic narrow button between the
"Preview" and "Scan" buttons. This is actually a popup menu, selecting
between "thumbnail" and "normal" previews. Chose "normal" and you should
be able to select the scan area manually."

If this fails then I will try vuescan again and set up a multi image
definition in the manner  described by Moose.

Oh and although I haven't been commenting on them there havbe been some
great images lately

IanW