[OM] Re: Creativity, Photo funk, etc. [was Workout - Day 1]

Subject: [OM] Re: Creativity, Photo funk, etc. [was Workout - Day 1]
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 09:21:12 -0700
Out of the people shots I thought
http://galleries.moosemystic.net/GGPark/People/pages/PE09.htm
was quite good. The one you like has too much interaction with the
photographer for my taste.

I actually like the frescoes and carvings the most. Very nice Moose!

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

Also, I've never been a great one for taking shots of strangers, but I
made a modest effort. Nothing an accomplished street photographer would
be proud of, but it was new to me and I'm pleased with them as a new
form for me. Actually, the picnic in the flower beds strikes me as
rather good <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/GGPark/People/pages/PE02.htm>.

Moose