[OM] RIP Rodinal? was [OT] changing the foam of a Canonet QL17

Subject: [OM] RIP Rodinal? was [OT] changing the foam of a Canonet QL17
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 12:50:00 +0100
Do you mean that Rodinal may have gone for good with the demise of Agfa?

Not so!

"Back as if it never went away, now being produced by the German chemical
manufacturer a&o." according to http://www.silverprint.co.uk/chem15.html

Similar applies to Scala processing - not available in UK, AFAIK, but you
will have no problem in Paris, Manual - Arkalab  run the process daily (I
think), though at higher price than the processors in Germany.

--
Piers