[OM] Re: [OT] A brief Tokina 28-80 test note

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] A brief Tokina 28-80 test note
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:34:48 +1000
Yes, I haven't been able to find much info on that one although it
does say specifically that it will improve focus on manual lenses -
given the age of my eyes, I'd feel more secure with a split screen
anyhow,
As the types of manual lenses that you'd like to use would include
slower ultrawides and tele's, that doesn't sound too promising.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx