[OM] Re: Gonna give the E1 a workout

Subject: [OM] Re: Gonna give the E1 a workout
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 15:10:29 +0000
Chris, you must've gotten a different manual with your E-1.  I've got the .pdf
version on my computer for the sake of convenience, but it's exactly the same,
page for page and word for word, as one of the three printed manuals that came
with my E-1 -- the one in English, that is.  I threw away the two written in
gibberish, although I think I still have the entire set, English and gibberish,
for the E-330.  Great waste of paper, if you want my opinion. :-)

And I started off using Ken's suggested settings, too.  I think I may have
changed one a teensy bit, but I don't remember which.  It's part of my nature
to never accept anything without adding at least one tweak, even if it's not an
improvement.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from