[OM] Re: OT a couple computer questions

Subject: [OM] Re: OT a couple computer questions
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 21:16:26 +0200
I bought a phillips 200w about six months ago for 600SFR or about
250UKP, not as featured as the dell 20"  but then I just wanted a
display the inbuilt speakers were a bonus .I am very pleased with it and
the colour matches the best we have at work, admittedly though I have
not seen a really expensive monitor LCD

IanW