[OM] Re: Interview with Watanabe Akira, Olympus DSRL development Manager

Subject: [OM] Re: Interview with Watanabe Akira, Olympus DSRL development Manager
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 10:33:05 -0700
Sorry I misunderstood what you were saying about Fuji.

I think people buy whatever is the latest regardless of the camera.
The D70 was popular because its small size with default settings,
thin diffusion filter which resulted in crisp, colorful jpeg images
straight out of the camera.  And many D1X owners bought them as back
up cameras not as replacements. Sad to say in a digital age old
cameras no longer hold their value, but it opens one to a bargain
sometimes.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA