[OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 22:18:19 +1100
After all, you'd never want to be a member of a club that would have
you as a member, right? :-)
This whole Mac/PC thing is a bit silly of course and there is some
good natured teasing about it on this list which some people take too
seriously sometimes. But it can be hard being a mac user at times and
it generates resentment at those who willingly use an inferior
system. (Go on, prove it isn't.) Someone once pointed out here that
all Oly users should be Mac users - because of the similarities.
Niche market, nicer design, better zen, etc.
I've moved work site and the sysop. at the new place simply refuses
to enable the network to accept a mac, despite the fact that it is a
serious problem for me. First he denied it was possible and when I
pointed out that I knew damn well it was and pointed to three other
schools locally that do it, he just flat out refused. That's when i
got insufferable.
OK, more insufferable.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx