[OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 03:16:21 -0400
I pay less in gas, but I cannot afford medical insurance. Period. My job
doesn't just give it to me, nor does the government even help at all. If
I get a serious disease, I will die.

I believe that the USA will go on after I die. Probably health care and
insurance will stay exorbitant, and people in that industry will get
richer. My death, and the many millions in my position will not bother
those in line to make more money because of the way it is. As getting
them rich is what is important, why change it?

Larry