[OM] Re: E-410 vs E-510 and IS?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-410 vs E-510 and IS?
From: "Phil" <pcks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:46:30 +0100
Well I just trawled through some threads on DP review and found conformation
that IS does not work with older lenses.
Found this

I can confirm that Olympus says it will not work with a manual lens.

It MUST have focal length info from the lens in order to function.

In this thread

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1022&message=23567745&q=is+and+om+lenses&qf=m

Regards

Phil