[OM] Re: [OT] The pale general

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The pale general
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:49:20 -0300
He looks fine to me Chuck, and it is a really nice portrait of him. But
where are the rest of the pictures of the re-enacting. No muskets or cannons
with puffs of smoke?

When in the Halifax area last week, I made a short visit to this place:
http://www.loyalistarms.freeservers.com/popularmuskets-01.html
They sell most of their stuff to the US for re-enactors. The owner invited
me to go along to Oak Island, NS, for a show they were putting on for the
tourists, only there, theirs would be one of pirates and buried treasures.

wayne