[OM] Re: E-1 bits & parts advice

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 bits & parts advice
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:09:04 -0000
Philippe, would you be referring to AG's April 1st test of the Hitachi image
quality, perhaps?

I have not had problems using any old firewire and video cables with an E-1,
but I have had problems with sketchy documentation. So I fixed up to get the
PDF manual onto paper in book form - http://www.lulu.com/content/154656

Others here (Chuck?) have spoken highly of B+W filters purchased on the
auction site from a vendor named "besteastern" see items 290194948751
290194948776 290194948780

I think I know what your next question will be - what's the extra cost of a
kaesemann filter giving me?

--
Piers