[OM] Re: Weather in the Bay Area?

Subject: [OM] Re: Weather in the Bay Area?
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 18:04:37 -0600
Michael Collins wrote:
> Hope all is well in MooseLand, California seems to be under serious siege by
> the weather. But maybe the Bezerkeley hills are a safe zone...?

We just flew in to San Diego from Chicago.  Took off into a cloud bank,
flew over a cloud bank all the way across the country, landed in a cloud
bank.

Circled SD for an hour before they'd let us land.

It's cool, extremely damp/rainy and generally ugly here this weekend.
Glad we decided to skip the zoo until another trip.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon