[OM] Re: Camera straps [was Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird]

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera straps [was Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 13:43:05 -0500
Because, Moose, we must suffer for our art. Pain is our teacher, and
our reward. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com

PS: Just got the VR 70-200 f/2.8. What a sweet lens! Did a couple of
test shots of books in bookcases and she's sharp as a tack and color
perfect, at 100mm, 1/50th. But she's heavy. I imagine I'm back in the
Army again, running through the jungle with a 60mm mortar tube. (Not
that I ever ran through the jungle with such a tube, but you get my
point.)