[OM] Re: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird

Subject: [OM] Re: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:57:58 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Why oh why do they never quite get the details right?

My idea of a good "strap" is one that you wear like a backpack harness,
with the camera held tight to your chest so it doesn't swing around when
you're walking around, but in some elasticised fashion so that you can
just grab it and lift it to your eye. They may even make something like
this, and perhaps I should just have a look....

Hmm, perhaps something like this is what I'm after:

http://optechusa.com/product/detail/?PRODUCT_ID=4&PRODUCT_SUB_ID=

I suspect the devil's in the details. I wonder how it would go with the
70-200 2.8 hanging from it. ;-)

Cheers,
Marc (who mostly has a fixed "normal" lens on his cameras)
Noosa Heads, Oz