[OM] Re: [OT] Bug of Parental Controls for Mac OS Leopard

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Bug of Parental Controls for Mac OS Leopard
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:37:07 +0800
I understood. But my daughter will be lost with her computer and I worry
about her eyes (I don't wish her to wear glasses early). For machine
limitation I wish to take one more equipment to alert her don't be over time
for computer a day. As your advice, I'll try to make an agreement with her &
hope her may be self behavior.

--
Michael