[OM] Re: OT: migraine articles

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: migraine articles
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:29:26 -0800
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Indeed. Er...you don't wear that hat all the time now do you? :-)

As you well know!

It amuses me when someone posts a problem here, several people toss
various possibilities, thought out to greater or lesser degrees, into
the thread at random. Then I do a logical analysis of the possibilities
and probabilities encompassed by what is known about the problem and
equipment involved. Then not uncommonly, the problem is resolved.

One thing that amuses me is that I suspect that I am one of the few on
the list who believes in logic and causality as purely local phenomena
that only apply to limited part(s) of the Universe. Another is that I am
an INFP in the Meyers-Briggs system.

I find synchronicity to be a more useful tool for understanding and
creatively dealing with the important issues of life. Looked at for
meaning in the life of the one experiencing them, using tools other than
logic, the "lost image" events almost certainly would have something
useful to say about the life of the one who experienced them that would
be more important to him than a few lost images.

Resolving the physical problem is of use also.

Moose