[OM] Re: OM2 Flash modes

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2 Flash modes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:01:12 -0500
You can't do it any more with a DSLR.  Nothing meters flash or ambient
during exposure since all the sensors are in the pentaprism.  Maybe
something like the Minolta A1 can do it.  Never tried it and I don't
know how the metering works.  Maybe the emergence of live view will
foster the development of some sort of light measurement by directly
reading the sensor during exposure.

Dr. Flash