[OM] Re: List Nanny Question WAS Re: OT, Nabble?

Subject: [OM] Re: List Nanny Question WAS Re: OT, Nabble?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 19:04:46 +0000
Thanks, Jim, I must have missed the earlier discussion of Nabble-thing.

Thanks for the link -- just less than 10 years ago.  That was the year
I bought my first Mac, joined my first mailing list (this one) and
bought my first Merc (a CLK 230K) ... :-)

I remember when it was an open list, but I also remember why we went
closed and it feels wrong to be able to subscribe to the List now that
it is supposed to be closed.

But if there's nothing we can do about I shan't worry ...

Chris