[OM] Re: PhotoBook question

Subject: [OM] Re: PhotoBook question
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:31:25 +0100
Hi Jon,

I have done a few Photobooks and PhotoBox turns them around (to me in
Belgium) in about 4days!  VERY pleased every time.  Also took advantage of
the 2-for-1 offer they run from time-to-time.

The trick is to do your own page layout in <photo-editor-of-your-choice> on
a blank page 3366x2646 pixels.  Just drag, drop, scale, rotate, ...   My
jpegs were about 3MB per page, 20 pages total is standard as far as I
recall.  One of the 'permitted' page layouts is a full, single page.

I also ordered a Lulu Bedford book (it's climbing the best-seller list) and
mine was printed in Spain.  Cost was €11.37 + €2.99 shipping and it also
came in a just few days.

good luck
jez