[OM] Re: E3 firmware update

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 firmware update
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:59:02 +0800
I really hesitate to make an exchange (not to mentioned Olympus may not
accept as they test it and said no problem), my first E-10 had poorly
aligned manual focusing system (AF was ok), after exchange I got a perfect
one except the top dial has one fault position, I didn't want to make
another exchange than, don't know what will happen to the third one.

My current E-3 is working perfectly except some focusing issue, I can't
confirm if this is a hardware issue as some focal lengths are working fine.
Also, for certain target AF works at all focal lengths. I will wait for one
or more firmware update, I'm not hurry at this moment, not until the
warranty close to expire. As some of you may remember I'm a MF fan, I can
tolerate it a bit.

C.H.Ling