[OM] Re: Time-lapse photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Time-lapse photography
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 11:27:56 +0100
* On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 08:16:25PM -0400, Chuck Norcutt said:
> While they may exist, I don't know of any DSLR that has a built-in
> intervalometer like the E-20 and my Minolta A1.  Those things seem to be
> the province of the high-end DSLR-like P&S cameras.  I don't know why.

The K20D has one built in, though it is limited to 99 shots,  why I'll
never really know.  but the interval goes from a second to 24 hours, and it
works very nicely.  I did a bit at a party outside where I would take a
shot every five minutes -- nothing spectacularly interesting , but it
illustrated the point.  And it worked very well.

All the best,

p.

--
Brought to you by the letter O and the number  6