[OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now aDigital-Free

Subject: [OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now aDigital-Free Zone
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:05:08 -0500
Dr Flash wrote:
>Your digital TTL flash rant is on the mark.

Argh!!!!  You have to go and AGREE with me on the list?  What will people
think?  Next thing, Moose will say "I agree with AG" about something.  The
whole world will end!  ;)

>I guess I should try a T-32 or Vivitar 285 in
>auto mode for daylight fill flash and see how it works.  :-)

Actually, remarkably well.  I find that it over-exposes when closer than
about 2-meters, but from there to about 10 meters it is quite
good--especially when bouncing.  Vivitar wasn't the best selling flash for
30 years for nothing.

AG