Re: [OM] Flash - was RE: *(^&*%^^$%$@ verticals

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash - was RE: *(^&*%^^$%$@ verticals
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 13:28:14 -0500
I've never tried it but see that it could work quite well to get around
the limitations of the T32's limited manual control.  But I think I'd
use the ISO slider for exposure control rather than the more limited
auto aperture range.  Better than the manual control's two ranges but
still only three discrete levels one stop apart.  The ISO slider gives a
seven stop range with no discrete step levels.  It's too bad I can't use
them behind an umbrella that way.  Hmmm.  Maybe a variable density ND
filter over the sensor.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt