Re: [OM] OM Bellows Questions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Bellows Questions
From: Alan Wood <alanmwood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 21:37:43 +0000 (GMT)
Answering Chuck's questions:

The information about a bellows rail marked in green for an 80mm auto macro
came from a list member, but I can't remember who.

Not all front standards are exactly the same - both of mine have circular rings
perhaps to cut reflections, but they are not a continuous thread.

Thank you very much for posting Phillip's message.  I must have missed that
while off list on holiday.  I will update the information on my page about the
Auto Bellows.

I am not sure that you are correct about Series filters not being threaded.  I
have a zoom closeup lens with a Series VII thread, and a step-up adapter marked
SER-VII 49mm.  The Series VII seems to be about 54mm thread.
 --
Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)