Re: [OM] An object of beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] An object of beauty
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 00:27:28 -0700
Chris Crawford wrote:

Don't worry Chris, you're far from alone on this. I've never spent that much
on any one thing in my life, not even a vehicle. I mean no offense to anyone
on this list, but I think it boils down to the difference between people
who've had to work their tail off their whole life in order to live, and
those who haven't. I mean lets face it, if you've got money to burn, $3500
for a sweet camera, that can possibly even be viewed as an investment isn't
going to seem like a big deal. However, to someone of more modest means,
that could be their life savings at best. It could also be the difference
between keeping the electricity on and food on the table for several months,
or having a sweet arse camera. Which would you choose?

Darin

17:53:00