Re: [OM] OT: Printers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Printers
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:25:54 -0600
True, very true. Have spent time in Michigan, my father's family settled
there from Sweden. I remember well as a child being fascinated with
barely being able to make out the top of the fence posts through the
snow. (Sault Ste. Marie). Living in Florida at the time, it was a huge
eye opener for me to see any snow, let alone 4-6 feet of it, not melting
and staying all winter long!
And Colorado Springs doesn't even come close to comparing to regular
snowfall in Michigan.
However...when they do get a snow storm, it's usually a pretty good one.
But as I recall, only about 3-8 times a winter.
Changing weather patterns trump all.

1984-85? I lived there then. Graduated from High-school that year, too.
Lucky me, you can't cyber smack me through the computer, tee hee :-)

Candace