Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow

Subject: Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:03:20 -0700
There is a specific Jeep model and year that my husband is looking for.
I have no idea what it is. Being he's the car guy (working for or
affiliated with Ford Motor Company for over 25 years now), he handles
all of that stuff. There is a reason he wants an older Jeep, but again,
I don't remember why. I could care less about vehicles as long as they
get me and my family from point a to point b safely. Excluding the love
for my baby which is sadly going to go on the selling block, a '69
hardtop butterscotch VW Karmann Ghia. I am the second owner, all
original parts. Needs some restoration, as it has been garaged now for
about 12 years.

How much snow did you all end up with?

Candace