Re: [OM] Head Pounding Moment

Subject: Re: [OM] Head Pounding Moment
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 07:36:56 +1100
The apparent reason is to soak as much money out of the happy couple and
families in order to ensure that they embark on family life crippled by debt.
Doesn't all seem to make any sense otherwise.
I've seen people spend an amount on the wedding that would have made a deposit
on a first home.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx