[OM] (OM) OT wireless modem

Subject: [OM] (OM) OT wireless modem
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:45:12 +1300
Hi,

I have a question for AG;
Ken, what health risks are associated with wireless?

I ask this in particular because the primary terminal for the phone lines
coming into our house actually seems to be at the head of our bed.
Yes, queer place, I know.

The instructions in the modem package that my partner ordered have it that
the wireless modem sender unit be no more than 2 metres ( 6 feet) from the
terminal.

I'm concerned about that. I don't want my brain fried any more than it
already is, thank you.

I also have concerns about continued access to my own ISP - a different
one from the telco from which she has obtained the package. But that is
another thread ...

Brian Swale.