Re: [OM] Off to Yosemite

Subject: Re: [OM] Off to Yosemite
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 08:15:31 -0400
Not really a typo but a brain fart I guess.  It shouldn't have happened
from someone who is intimately familiar with Canon's change of model
nomenclature which progressed from D30 to D60 and then suddenly changed
to 10D, 20D, 5D, 30D, etc.  But I'm ignoring the professional bodies
(the 1D series) which began life between the D30 and D60 (and were never
called D1).

Incidentally, those early D30s and D60s can only support up to about 6
volts on the hotshoe... not good if you're trying to squeak more life
from the likes of a 12 volt T32.  Maybe also true of the 10D.  But from
the 20D forward they're all good to 250 volts.

Dr. Flash