Re: [OM] Overextending your reach

Subject: Re: [OM] Overextending your reach
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 22:57:10 -0500
It is quite possible that it is a Soligor.  I got it used when I picked up
some M42 lenses to use on my Spotmatic, later on a Fujica.  It should turn
up one of these days, but I'm not sure how to define its construction.

If it does turn up, it would be interesting to compare images from the
Takumar 135/3.5 plus the 2X with those from my Leica Telyt-R 250/4.  That
should define the usefulness of the 2X.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA