Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1, really?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1, really?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:58:28 -0600
> I think the wilder speculation about performnce is likely to be wrong. If
> it has good handling, good viewfinder and improved image quality it has a
> chance of success. The small size and weather sealing may be attractive to
> some professionals, and high end amateurs who value more than just low
high
> ISO noise levels.

There has been a rather concerted effort at disception again. I've refused
to play along this time. Look forward to a couple cool new features, but
most of the performance leaks are hyperbole.

Whatever the sensor is, don't expect anything better for a LONG time. You
think they pushed that 12MP sensor way past the "best used by date", wait
till you see how many turkey sandwiches they make out of this holiday
dinner..

AG