Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 09:27:09 -0400
Apparently so but with a big drawback:
One defect still in the Nikons is that once set, they stay on Auto ISO,
even if you revert to manual exposure mode. This drives me crazy, since
the camera starts jerking around the ISO to do what the meter says, even
though the reason you went to manual was to lock in one exposure. Nikons
should give us an additional menu option to defeat Auto ISO in manual
mode, which would save us steps disabling Auto ISO when we go to manual
exposure mode.

Chuck Norcutt